Due to the Covid-19 impact, we are modifying our hours of operation.
You can still call ahead and make a reservation for no extra charge.
Starting Monday, June 1, our new hours
will be as follows:
Sunday: 10am to Midnight
Monday through Thursday: 12pm to Midnight
Friday: 12pm to 1am
Saturday: 10am to 1am
Please call us at 281-395-8555 to reserve a bowling lane and pay ahead to reduce points of contact and to maintain social distancing at our bowling counter.
We have had staff in the building cleaning, sanitizing, and beautifying the facility. When we do reopen, here are a few of the new sanitation practices we will be implementing, in order to keep both our customers and staff safe:
- Store all house balls and billiards equipment out of guest access and hand out at the bowling counter, sanitizing them immediately before and after customer use, and upon return to the counter.
- Maintaining social distancing by having an unoccupied lane between groups
- Limit overall operating hours to allow more time for cleaning and sanitation
- Placing multiple hand sanitation stations for both guests and employees throughout the center
- Re-sanitize rental shoes immediately before and after customer use
- Placing plexiglass screen at payment counters to separate guests from team members
- Having all team members in guest contact areas where gloves and masks, for the safety of guests and staff
- All team members will be temperature checked upon arrival
- Utilizing a text waiting list to avoid crowding
- Removing some tables from concourse areas to maintain distance between groups
- Reservations taken by phone for bowling. Call 281-395-8555.
- All staff required to take additional training courses for hygiene, social distancing, and sanitation for Covid-19 prevention
These are just a few of the steps we will be taking, along with our already rigorous standard sanitation practices already in place!
Please make sure to follow us on Facebook for daily updates on reopening, as well as what we are doing to ensure all of our safety when we do open!
If you have any questions, please email Barry@TimesSquareTx.com.
Thank you and we look forward to having you back!
Sign up for your FREE $10 Open Bowling Certificate!
#1 Bowling Center in Katy, TX
#1 Bowling Center in Katy, TX
Rated #1 Bowling Alley in Katy, TX for our 36 lanes ready to strike and have a good time.
We are ready to plan and celebrate your next event with us, from a small Birthday Party to a 1000 person Corporate Event.
Over 50 games to keep your gamer skills busy and compete for the top score! Are you ready?
Great Food & Drinks
Choose from our variety of menu options. We've got Vegan Burgers and Gluten Free Pizzas!
Ready to have more fun? Get competitive and take down your opponents in our 2500 sq. ft. Laser Tag arena, good up to 20 people.
Two areas for billiards.
Times Square Entertainment has a great location and is your home for family FUN and family entertainment in Katy, TX.
Times Square Entertainment is a great place to have fun times with family and friends. At Times Square Entertainment you can have a great time at prices that won’t break your family’s budget. We have plenty of bumper bowling lanes just for kids! Bumpers are great to keep the bowling balls out of the gutters and smiles on the faces of your small children.
We also have our COOL Glow Bowling where you bowl with the lights down – great music turned up and awesome special effects lighting…it looks like a nightclub! When looking for family fun in Katy look no further than Times Square Entertainment.
Katy Browns Backers meet every football Sunday at TSE! Click here for more details.
JOIN A LEAGUE
All Leagues are now forming and you can be part of them! Learn more about the rules and different leagues we host.
We’re the perfect location to host everything from fundraisers, sport team parties, corporate events and team building for groups of 5 to 1,000!
Have fun and save! Don’t miss our $17.95 Unlimited Pass, good for Bowling, Laser Tag, Billiards and a $10 Video Games Card all-day-long!