Sign up for your FREE $10 Open Bowling Certificate!
Times Square Entertainment is your home for family FUN and family entertainment in Katy, Texas!
Times Square Entertainment has a great location and is your home for family FUN and family entertainment in Katy, TX.
Times Square Entertainment is a great place to have a fun time with family and friends. Here, you can have a great time at prices that won’t break your family’s budget. Our bowling lanes have automated bumpers for kids that may need them. Bumpers will keep the bowling balls out of the gutters and smiles on their faces.
We also have our COOL Glow Bowling where you bowl with glow in the dark lights – great music turned up and awesome special effects lighting! When looking for family fun in Katy look no further and come visit us today!
Katy Browns Backers meet every football Sunday at TSE! Click here for more details.
Dec 21-Jan 3, excluding jan 1 we open at 1pm
New hours of operation:
Monday: 3pm - Midnight
Tuesday: 11am - Midnight
Wednesday: 3pm - Midnight
Thursday: 11am - Midnight
Friday: 3pm - 1am
Saturday: 11am - 1am
Sunday: Noon - Midnight
We’re the perfect location to host everything from fundraisers, sport team parties, corporate events and team building for groups of 5 to 1,000!
All Leagues are now forming and you can be part of them! Learn more about the rules and different leagues we host.
Over 50 games to keep your gamer skills busy and compete for the top score! Are you ready?
Ready to have more fun? Get competitive and take down your opponents in our 2500 sq. ft. Laser Tag arena, good up to 20 people.
Two areas for billiards.
All guests are required to wear a mask when not actively eating or drinking. Masks are available for $1 at the bowling counter.
Please call us at 281-395-8555 to reserve a bowling lane and pay ahead to reduce points of contact and to maintain social distancing at our bowling counter.
We are taking safety seriously. Here are just a few of the many things that we are doing to keep our guests and staff safe:
- Store all house balls and billiards equipment out of guest access and hand out at the bowling counter, sanitizing them immediately before and after customer use, and upon return to the counter.
- Limit overall operating hours to allow more time for cleaning and sanitation
- Placing multiple hand sanitation stations for both guests and employees throughout the center
- Re-sanitize rental shoes immediately before and after customer use
- Placing plexiglass screen at payment counters to separate guests from team members
- Having all team members in guest contact areas where gloves and masks, for the safety of guests and staff
- All team members will be temperature checked upon arrival
- Utilizing a text waiting list to avoid crowding
- Reservations taken by phone for bowling. Call 281-395-8555.
- All staff required to take additional training courses for hygiene, social distancing, and sanitation for Covid-19 prevention
These are just a few of the steps we will be taking, along with our already rigorous standard sanitation practices already in place!